14 Oct 2008

It's a bit warm today

Well today I seem to have come down with a bug, some form of fever mixed with a minor chest infection. That's really very helpful and couldn't have come at a more opportune moment, as today I start a shoot for a music video, with one of Malaysias big boys Reshmonu.

So here we are, shooting a pop video, in a big studio with lots of lights, and the air conditioning is a little bit less than good, in fact it is a bit poo. Add that to the midday heat (around 34 in the shade) plus a slight fever and you may detect a touch of sweat on my forehead.

Oh and also we have a TV crew here filming us, for the delight of many viewers of bad Malaysian TV, and I have to do some sort of interview later on, in Malay (ha ha ha, that'll give them a surprise), but I sound like I have been gargling with broken glass and keep coughing up lumps of phlegm that look like they belong in the Aardman props cabinet.

Then I get to spend the next 2 days running around in the jungle getting covered in leeches, which I will take photos of for you.

Life's back to normal

No comments: