24 Dec 2007

Merry Christmas to all of you























Having a lovely time (if not slightly weird) over on the tropical Duty Free island of Langkawi in the North West of Malaysia: at a very, very nice hotel by the beach.
It's all very relaxed, eating, drinking (well it is duty free here and a litre of Johnnie Walker Black Label is 9 of your english pounds, cigarettes 50p).
Not trying to rub it in, but bugger me it is lovely .

Missing all my family and friends mind you, as I'm here in the bosom of a family that is essentially unknown to me. There are loads of them here, Vanessas Mum and Dad, 1 sister (the other in Nottingham or Leeds), her brother, Grandma and Grandad, 2 Aunties + Husbands, 2 Uncles + Wives, 8 Cousins and Me. There's a lot of us. Vanessas uncle Jimmy is an alcoholic and has found a kindred spirit in me, so he has made sure I am constantly pissed on whiskey. Hurrah.

OK, photos tomorrow, merry chrismas and love to all

No comments: