31 Dec 2007

The New Year is upon us indeed




Well well well, once again time has simply flown by, as a whole nother year goes on in record time. 2007 has been an odd one for me - well actually come to think of it most years are quite odd for me. How about you? So I'm nearly 27, which makes me nearly 30, which makes me actually feel very old indeed. Apparently I'm now an adult, although I still don't quite believe that one. Today we're all going for dinner (because I'm not quite fat enough after a week or more of constant eating) and then off to Vanessas aunt and uncles incredibly bling new appartment which is just next door to the Petronas Twin Towers. It's an amazing place, we stayed there the other night, and it is the height of opulence. 23rd floor, all the exterior walls are made of glass (oooh) and generally very very plush. We're hoping to get a very nice eye level view with the fireworks displays which are kicking off in the park behind Petronas, so hopefully I'll have lots of lurvely photos for y'all.


OK, a very felicitatious new year for all my freinds and family. Keep in touch and keep reading (I aim to be a lot more regular in my blogging this year, as I got a bit slack lately)


all the best and love to all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's funny how tim has the most genuine smile when there's an alcoholic drink in his hand...

van's looking gert lush in that photo too i must add. i would if you know what i'm getting at;)

now you're wondering ..who posted this aren't you???