7 Jul 2007

Off to an island today, we're just sorting the last bits and bobs out now. Last night Vanessa did a gig with the drum circle, myself and Craig went along. Sadly when we got there it was happy hour on jugs of Tiger. Such a shame that was. Now my head hurts a lot.
I've had a lot of fun and crazy times filming this week, yesterday I got to film the chief of police (for Petalling Jaya, the city where I live) in his office inside a very large polcie station, surrounded by pigs on all sides. Waaarrrgh. Ooooh dear, it was all a bit strange, but quite nice. I do get to meet a lot of bizarre old characters over here at the moment.
Oh, I also got a promotion. Now I am the Producer for the company, I just need to do a few more Camera jobs for them as well to help bail them out of the immediate poo-poo.
So there we go, this week has been promotion promotion promotion.
Tres bon.
As they say in Cleethorpes.

Right,we're going diving now, and sunbathing on white sand beaches.
Ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are enjoying yourselves.....write home soon xx