1 Jul 2007

Wowee looks like I got out of the 5th Reich just in time (or Gordon Brown is a wannabe killer, it won't take him long)

So there I am, sitting in a mamak eating a plate of roti cani and feeling quite surreal through the jetlag. I have not long returned to the land of spice and sunshine and am enjoying a lovely breakfast. I turn t0 the world news section of the local paper and what do I see? Bombs in London, and then today a flaming car drives into Glasgow airport. At the risk of sounding like a typical Tim comment, can I just say "I told you so".
Al-quaida my hole. So what do we have in the UK now? A man who proved himself time and again to be a total and utter lying murderous warmongering swine steps down, and not 24 hours after he has been replaced by a non-elected jock scumbag then we have a brand new set of undemocratic procedures bearing down on the British Isles.
Well well well.
So I put a bet down now, within less than 6 months the UK will be at war and blowing the living crap out of another poor backwards raghead nation. It's the way things go when you live a totalitarian system. So there we have it, political rant over, enjoy your defcom 5 or whatever it is. I'm just glad I don't pay taxes to such murdering scum anymore. Al-quaida don't exist. It's all lies.

On a lighter note, I'm having a lovely time back in the folds of an Islamic nation, the weather is fine (if not a bit stifling but I'll get used to it), the food is great, my lovely lady is very happy to have me back (I'm sure that'll change in a few days once the novelty has worn off) and my jetlag has nearly gone. Today has been a bit weird though, because my jetlag took a whole new form I have never experienced. This morning I woke up, felt OK, got out of bed and nearly fell over. I've spent most of the day lay around on the floor because of the odd falling over head swimming thing. I don't quite understand it but hopefully it'll go away tomorrow because Craig arrives and I have to go all the way to the airport, which won't be nice feeling like this.

I went to visit my boss on Friday and he has given me a massive boost of good news. He wants me to be the cameraman on a 13 part crime investigation documentary series (only 5 minuters, but hey) starting ASAP. It's going to be mega, I get to do loads of interviews all over the place, 5 episodes are being filmed in Singapore (so hopefully I'll be able to get a better feeling about the place, cos at the moment it's not up there in my top 100 countries to visit) and it'll look amazing on the old CV. It's a nice feeling coming back and actually getting a bit of respect and trust for my abilities, rather than being belittled, pushed around and generally treated like crap by the Wexford lot for 9 weeks. Oh the lovely Wexford lot, how petty and meaningless their jibes seem now that I'm over here back in a place where I can do my job properly. I look back on these last few months with little else other than contempt and pity for them all in their sad and bitter lives.
Good luck to all, and I'll be back on soon to fill your head with more drivel.

And remember. Gordon Brown is unelected, he doesn't have the voice of the people behind him, he is trying to consolidate his power base by starting trouble and comissioning "terrorist acts" so that the people will all love him for reducing their civil libertys. Dictators do exists. And this is how they begin.

love to all

No comments: