1 Feb 2007

the first entry of my new (and in fact first) blog

yes well, at last i've decided to inflict my mental outpourings and the tedious mundane day to day ruminations of my pathetic brain on the outside world. don't ask me why i've decided to do it now, seeing as you've all been spared the tawdry mind chaff of timbo for the whole of your lives, why would you need to absorb any of it now?
well i don't know, i suppose the main reason is cos i just can't be fecked to keep saying the same things over and over again in emails, and cos I've got some nice pictures to show anyone who may be vaguely interested.

that's about it, i go into no further detail....

lets begin with my new abode, shared (almost officially) with my lovely lady Vanessa
it's in Kelana Jaya, just south of KL and still on the commuter monorail link. here's a few establishing shots of the new gaff for starters....

These pictures are the interior of our lovely flat (well the main bedroom and the living room anyway, I missed out the spare double room, the box room that is our walk-in-wardrobe, the bathrooms and the kitchen cos that's all a bit dull and unnecessary innit).

The other one with the pool is the view from our dainty balcony (big enough for the 2 of us and some laundry - the balcony, not the pool).
We can use the pool whenever we like, the building behind the pool has a badminton court or 2 and a gym. It's pretty slick, and the whole lot costs about 110quid a month between us. Hurrah.

Today i'm very sunburned, so i'm going to go away now and have a variety of hot and cold showers. It's a bugger being sunburned today cos i only just got over having a random fever for the past 2 days, which had me super heated and sweating in bed the whole time, now my neck and face are superheated again - but the radiation is all external this time. ah well, such is life. in fact I might cool off with a late night dip in the pool. now there's a thought...

stop reading if you think i'm gloating