23 Feb 2007

I'm a coming home in April -albeit only briefly

I got an email from the guys in Wexford yesterday and they'd like me back for the next festival. Hoorah. That means I'll be working there from 19th April until 21st June, out on site at this old castle (called Johnstown castle, and it looks really lovely). I'm not entirely certain how this one will be, after the slightly dubious manner in which I got along with m fellow cremates last year, but frankyl I don't give a monkeys about that - I'm just gonna keep my head down, make no attempts to befriend anybody and think of all the money.
I'll be flying into the UK somewhere around the 5th - 10th april (depending on flights) and I'll be leaving again at the end of June (around 30th or something).
You lucky, lucky people.
Just when you thought you'd got rid of me for good eh.

Well, count your blessings, at least I won't be around long enough to get on your nerves too much.

But I'll try my best

No comments: