16 Feb 2007

what a week




it's been a mad one, lots of work and made lots of contacts. I've now got a job as Sound Editor with this companay and we all get along so more work for me. Hurrah.
I was basically plonked into a crew that spoke almost entirely in Malay for the whole week, some spoke fairly basic english, so my Malay has inproved a thousandfold since
Right now I'm in Phuket, sitting in the lobby of a friends hotel (mine and Vans old mate Kim, her mother owns lots of property here and is putting us up in her proper nace pad on the hill for the Chinese New Year weekend).
This just a quickie, coswe're gonna go swim in the Andaman Sea and then go ride an elephant for a few hours. Yes, proper falang tourists! Just booked to go diving tomorrow, Vanessas first time, so should be marvellous.

I'll have more photos coming soon, when I've got the time to post them and all that.

No comments: